22 February 2013

Tomb of Immortals 2013

Tomb of the Immortals is the complementary event of Twisted Bran Castle, as you might get up to +10 Elizabeth's Blood Red Bracelet which is the perfect complement for your Elizabeth's Blood Red Earrings.



The dungeon consist of a long corridors with corners connecting them in the style of Hypogeum of Death, but you don't need to be afraid, there is only one path to follow.

To clear the dungeon you must defeat 40 monsters. 39 type A or B packs and 1 final boss.

I'm level 150 with +3 or +4 Pegasus Weapons and used Nouvelle and Unity feast, plus Chaotic Ruler (+50% attack) and referral Attack III buff (+50% attack). It was pretty easy to kill the mobs, and even so, I ended the dungeon solo with 1 minute left. So, consider bringing 2 other solo players with you to speed up things and share cost.

All monsters are level 150, and the mini-bosses and boss are 155. They do not auto-level.

Type A pack, which I believe is the most numerous, has 2 columns of monsters with a weak mini-boss in the back left. You might even be able to snipe him down. I simple use sheriff or patriot to clear the column and then go to it with my pirate, and loot with next mercenary.

Type A Pack

Type B pack has 2 rows of monsters with a stronger mini-boss in the middle of the front row. I normally need 4 mercenaries to take him down in the first turn and one mercenary loot.

Type B Pack

Boss pack is a totally different matter and the only real challenge I had in there, as it took me 5 minutes to kill.

The boss is in the back of a centered column and has a good chunk of health points. Something like 10 times the HP of the pack B mini-boss.

Boss Pack

Some monsters have "Toxic Sword" skill and all the monsters in the dungeon resurrect after the end of your turn, so for the boss I recommend HG in the front row and a druid to buff the back row, else you will end, like me, using only 3 mercenaries per turn, and 1 or 2 just to clean the monsters in front of boss every turn depending on your luck.

Remember that the monsters resurrect after the end of your turn, until you kill the boss or mini-boss that is with them. When you kill the boss or mini-boss the rest of the pack run away.

Only the boss or mini-bosses have loot, and so far I got only gold. The rest of the monsters can't be looted.

In the picture you can see my friend MirSage which helped to kill and loot when monsters do not went down fast enough for me to kill and loot. You can use an alt for it.

Experience reward is low, different from Twisted Bran Castle, which experience reward was on pair with auto-leveling monsters.

I might have forgot some info. Ask it in the comments and I will answer and complement the post.

Short link: http://tinyurl.com/tombofimmortals

Enjoy your time here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment